Power Systems EngineerNordmin Engineering Ltd. is presently accepting resumes for a qualified candidate to fill the role of Power Systems Engineer based out of their Thunder Bay Operations.
- Bachelor of Engineering - Electrical
- Must be a licensed Professional Engineer or eligible for licensure in the province of Ontario
- A minimum of 15 years post graduate experience in managing and leading various power systems transmission and distribution projects within the power generation & distribution, heavy industrial and utility markets. As well as several years of project engineering and/or consulting engineering experience.
- Familiarity with 3D process plant design tools, ETAP, EasyPower, CDEGS, PLS CAD and SpidaCALC.
- Be a team player and possess the drive and initiative to work independently in the field and also seek out and develop new business.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Have excellent communication skills (interpersonal and written) and a proven ability to collaborate with team members in a fast paced multi-disciplinary environment.
- Technical competency with a strong attention to detail.
- Possess a clean and valid Driver's Licence.
Interested individuals should forward their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org Attention: Human Resources by no later than Monday June 26, 2017.