Current Positions Available
NORDMIN GROUP OF COMPANIES is a rapidly expanding Canadian company providing full EPC and EPCM solutions worldwide to the industrial sectors. Our work environment fosters innovation, creativity, and professional growth. Nordmin provides a dynamic and challenging work environment with a health benefits program and a matching RRSP plan. In addition, we strongly believe in the principle of profit sharing, offering an annual bonus to our employees whenever possible based on overall company performance.
NORDMIN ENGINEERING LTD. , a division of Nordmin Group of Companies, is presently accepting resumes for the following position, this position could be based out of our Thunder Bay or Sudbury office:
- Mechanical engineering degree graduate with 10+ years of experience.
- Eligible for registration or licensed professional engineer in the province of Ontario and are willing to obtain your license in other jurisdictions. PE in the United States is an asset.
- Ability to guide project design teams and junior staff on designs and layouts.
- Prepare plans, designs and calculations for construction projects or studies.
- Prepare technical specifications for equipment procurement and installation.
- Contribute to the delivery of multidiscipline engineering design by liaising with other disciplines to coordinate technical information.
- Prior experience working with an engineering consulting firm, equipment vendors or mining companies on mining or mineral processing projects.
- Some travel required (10%).
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Must be able to use Microsoft Word, Excel and Project.
- Graduate of Mechanical Engineering Technology diploma
- Minimum 3 years of relevant work experience
- Experience with Autodesk drafting software (AutoCAD, Revit, Navisworks, Inventor)
- Experience with mechanical equipment layout, piping design, material handling and structural support systems is desired
- Self-motivated, excellent communication and organizational skills
- Analytical and detail oriented, and can work independently, however also enjoys working in a team environment
- Excellent MS Excel and general computer navigational skills
- Quality-oriented and safety conscious
- Good mechanical aptitude as well as creativity in solving problems Interested individuals should forward their resume, cover letter and references to:
SENIOR MECHANICAL ENGINEERThe successful applicant will be working primarily in the mining industry on surface infrastructure and mineral processing projects. This candidate will have a positive and enthusiastic attitude, be a team player and have a willingness to learn continuously. This interactive role must engage with various departments and clients.
Core Skills & Requirements
MECHANICAL DESIGNERThe successful applicant will be working primarily in the mining industry. This candidate must have a background in design of mechanical systems with experience in 3D design and drafting. This candidate will have a positive and enthusiastic attitude, be a team player and have a willingness to learn continuously.
Core Skills & Requirements
Human Resources Department
Nordmin Engineering Ltd.
160 Logan Avenue
Thunder Bay ON P7A 6R1
Only applicants chosen for interviews will be contacted.