Civil/StructuralNordmin's Civil/Structural group includes Engineers and Designers that are experts in industrial installations. From office/administration structures to major processing plants. From pressure vessels and heavy vibrating machinery systems to mine headframes in high seismic risk environments.
- Design of surface and underground structures and systems for mining applications, including headframes for drum, friction and Blair hoisting systems, and Milling facilities.
- Design of structural systems to support heavy rotating machinery and high-vibrational systems like mills, kilns, refiners, screens and HPGR's.
- Design of reinforced concrete slip formed structures, including headframes, stacks, tanks and silos.
- Design of bins, silos, tanks, pressure vessels and bunkers, for all commodities or materials.
- Retrofit and upgrade of existing structures of any type.
- Design of office/admin facilities, and of large warehouse systems.
- Design of conveyor galleries, long span complex trusses, and space frames for specialized applications.
We have experience at working with design codes from multiple jurisdictions including Australia, Asia, Europe, the U.S., South African and South America.