MechanicalNordmin's Mechanical Department is comprised of Professional Engineers, Certified Engineering Technicians, Technologists and Designers, all with extensive experience in the design, fabrication, installation, and commissioning of industrial systems.
Our design and commissioning services include:
- New or reconditioned hoisting systems for mining applications, including drum, friction and Blair
- Steam turbogenerators
- Biomass and recovery Boilers and ancillary systems
- Concentrator facilities
- Mine ventilation
- De-watering for underground mines, surface mines, and other industrial facilities
- Process piping
- Material handling systems
- Hydraulic and pneumatic systems
- HVAC, LEED and other miscellaneous building systems
Our mechanical department is well versed in specialized software such as: Inventor, SolidWorx, AutoCAD, Revit, Intergraph Caesar II , VNETPC, Limn, SideWinder, ANSYS, ASHRAE, and others as well as multiple in- house proprietary programs. PIDMO, an Integrated Process and Instrumentation Diagram (P&ID) software package allows us to provide detailed equipment, valve and line lists, with itemized cost estimates to maintain tight control on preliminary design costs. The same tool can then be used during the project execution phase to provide clear-cut cost control data for procurement.