Nordmin was originally founded to serve the mining sector exclusively. As we have grown, we have broadened our horizons to include other sectors that we have become equally expert on. However, the Mining sector remains one of our primary focuses, and an industry within which we have a great deal of expertise.
The services we offer to the mining industry include;
- Environmental Assessments and Project Permitting.
- Property Evaluation, Resource Estimates and Modeling.
- Preliminary Economic Assessments, Pre-feasibility, and Feasibility studies to NI 43-101 standard.
- Open pit design.
- Underground mine design, whether shaft or ramp access.
- Shaft design, including hoisting system design, selection and procurement, and headframe/surface plant design.
- Mine support facility design, including mine administration facilities, mine drys, shops, warehousing and logistics, security installations, and others.
- Mine backfill system design, including CRF, paste, gel, hydraulic, and hybrid systems.
- Mine ventilation system design, including system modeling, mine air heating optimization, and heat recovery systems.
- Mine-wide automation design, including single- point-of-control facility architecture development.
- Muck handling systems, including surface and underground crushing, screening, conveying and stockpiling.
- Mine water handling, including underground and surface mine water control, sump design, separation, and dirty- and clean-water systems.
- Camp system design and procurement.
- Tailings impoundment and process solids management facilities.