From evaluating to energizing, permitting to procurement, process design to commissioning, Nordmin provides Clients with a single source, full-discipline Engineering solution.
Mining and Geological Services
Our team of highly-skilled and experienced professionals offer:
- Exploration and geological analysis.
- Property/due diligence evaluations, resource estimates and modelling.
- Environmental assessments and project permitting.
- Preliminary economic assessments, pre-feasibility, and feasibility studies to NI 43-101 standards.
- Open pit and underground mine design (shaft or ramp access) through to construction, production, operation & maintenance.
- Shaft design, including hoisting system design, selection and procurement, and headframe/surface plant design.
- Mine support facility design including mine administration facilities, mine drys, shops, warehousing and logistics, and security installations.
- Mine backfill system design including CRF, paste, gel, hydraulic, and hybrid systems.
- Mine ventilation system design including system modelling, mine air heating optimization, and heat recovery systems.
- Mine-wide automation design including single- point-of-control facility architecture development.
- Muck-handling systems including surface and underground crushing, screening, conveying and stockpiling.
- Mine water handling including underground and surface mine water control, sump design, separation, and dirty-and clean-water systems.
- Mine reclamation.